Friday, February 13, 2009

FOOTLONGS!!!!

Ape Threat Level: Orange. The apes would definitely find right now to be a prime to attack. Humans have $5 footlongs from Subway once again, and apes would just love it if they could ruin this.




Holy cow! The $5 Footlong deal is going on again at Subway. This may be one of the best deals that has ever happened to America. The last time they had this deal running, I was eating footlongs day and night. That's no joke.

In fact, I believe that last time this deal was going on was when we still had Mountain Dew Game Fuel around. No wonder I ballooned to my puffiest, ever.

Seriously though, go eat a footlong. I did last night. It's great.

I'm not getting paid by Subway to say this either. I should though.

2 comments:

  1. I read this about a minute before my wife called to ask what I'd like for lunch. Guess what I asked her to buy?

    Maybe you *should* do ad work for Subway


    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now starting to believe that this threat might be something to be taken seriously

    http://www.iht.com/articles/2009/02/17/america/chimp.php

    ReplyDelete