Thursday, January 1, 2009

Staying Up Late is Fun

Ape Threat Level: Yellow

The ape threat is still out there. We should all be particularly aware though since several Microsoft Zunes started to malfunction all at once the other day. CNN.com reported that several Zunes stopped working for no apparent reason. I'm guessing it is the apes because they would logically try to strike at things that we as humans love most. We love music and we love our nifty little gadgets. Keep an eye on this my friends.

Anyway, I'm over at George's place right now. Him and I have been playing video games since 4 p.m. on January 1st. Right now is 12:46 a.m. on January 2nd. Rockin'. We have been getting the crap kicked out of us by online players of Mortal Kombat vs. DC. The game is sweet and fun, but it's not so fun when you are in the beginners only area yet there are people in there who have one 768 straight matches. If you ask me, this is not a beginner. This guy is a jerk. I don't see why he likes beating the heck out of people who hardly even know the controls.

Other than that, the G blade and I have also been playing a game where we been killing a bunch of terrorists. Go America. We are also hopped up on a whole bunch of Mountain Dew and frozen pizza. I'm living the dream right now.

P.S. Purple Immortality plays on Sunday. Against my better judgment and the wishes of many of my friends, I will be attending the Vikes game agains the Eagles. I know I am 0-1 at Vikings games this year, but I think I definitely have the process down so I won't mess it up like last time. We'll see what happens this weekend.

Remember friends, the ape threat is serious. Planet of the Apes is actual footage. Keep that in mind since we can learn a lot by watching those films on how to prevent the apes from attacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment